Given that things are starting to get back to normal we had hoped to hold a traditional in-person AGM this year, but as the Winston Churchill Hall is being used as a Vacination Centre, and the Barn can be very cold on a late Autumnal evening, we have decide to repeat the Zoom format we used last year.
To join, please install Zoom on your computer, tablet or phone and use the URL below to join. The connection will be open from 7.35pm to give 10 minutes for people to join us. The Zoom link is:
It will be a case of first come, first served. You can also join the meeting, audio only, by dialling 020 8080 6591 or 020 8080 6592 and using the meeting ID 840 2100 3800 and passcode 963361.
The papers for the meeting will be available to download from this story, three days before the meeting.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Talk by David Simmonds CBE MP (Ruislip, Northwood and Pinner)
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2020
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Annual Accounts
- Election of Chairman and Executive Committee 2021-2022
- Open Forum – with questions to a panel of RRA representatives
- Any Other Business
- Close of Business
The meeting will end at 10pm. Please send any nominations for the election and any items for the Open Forum to the Secretary by Wednesday, 20th October.*