This is my monthly update for November 2017, covering planning matters in the Conservation Areas and Areas of Special Local Character within Ruislip.
1. New Planning Applications and Appeals.
New Planning Applications:
• 32347/APP/2017/4114 26A ICKENHAM ROAD First floor side extension.
• 12519/APP/2017/3971 2 SHARPS LANE Variation of condition No.10 (Approved Plans) of Secretary of State’s Appeal Decision ref: APP/R5510/D/17/3172956 dated 25/07/2017 (LBH ref: 12519/APP/2016/3412 dated 13/09/2016); Two storey side/rear extension and single story side/rear extension.
• 46777/APP/2017/3837 22 BRICKWALL LANE Erection of a ground floor rear/side extension.
• 14756/ADV/2017/112 34 KINGSEND Installation of internally illuminated fascia sign and replacement of drive hoarding and installation of 1 additional hoarding.
• 69986/APP/2017/3655 34 ICKENHAM ROAD Application for a new planning permission to replace an extant planning permission in order to extend the time limit for implementation, ref. 69986/APP/2014/3501 dated 01/12/2014 (Two storey side extension and single storey rear extension).
• 5672/APP/2017/3620 88 HIGH STREET (Action Replay Sports) First floor rear extension.
• 28723/APP/2017/4214 21 EASTCOTE ROAD Change of use of first floor from Use Class C3 (Residential) to Use Class D1 (Non-Residential Institutions) and conversion of garage to create additional room for doctors surgery. This application follows the refusal of the recent previous application which involved a large extension.
2. New decisions taken on Planning Applications and Appeals
• 9525/APP/2017/3293 51 MANOR WAY Single storey rear extension involving demolition of existing conservatory.
• 24212/APP/2017/3475 96 HIGH STREET (Carphone Warehouse) Change of use of first floor from Use Class A1 (Retail) to Use Class C3 (Dwelling house) to use as 1 x 2-bed flat.
• 4073/APP/2017/3196 42 ICKENHAM ROAD Loft conversion with side & rear dormers & side windows.
• 73300/TRE/2017/190 3 MONARCHS WAY To carry out tree surgery, including a crown reduction by up to 30%, to one Wild Cherry (T9) on TPO 274.
• 40084/APP/2017/3366 3 KING EDWARDS ROAD Conversion of the loft space to habitable use to include two rear/side dormers.
3. Planning Applications and Appeals with decision pending
Applications that were due for decision by end November.
• 45467/APP/2016/3680 5 & 7 KINGSEND 2 x two storey, 3-bed semi-detached houses with associated parking and amenity space involving demolition of No.7 Kingsend (revised from original description). Second reconsultation after submission of further slightly amended plans. I submitted comments obo RRA within the required timescale.
• 2089/APP/2017/3203 52 KINGSEND Two storey rear extension, conservatory to rear and conversion of existing attached outbuilding to habitable use involving alterations to elevations. Decision was due 15th November.
Applications that are due for decision in December.
• 30003/APP/2017/3808 19 SHARPS LANE Two-storey rear extension, conversion of roof space to habitable use to include a rear dormer with rooflight and one side rooflights involving part demolition of existing first floor side element with alterations to front and side elevations and addition of low profile solar panel above dormer and new timber gates to front. (Ref 30003/APP/2015/2138 Condition 2 – The development hereby permitted shall not be carried out except in complete accordance with the details shown on the submitted plans). Decision due 14th December.
• 10741/APP/2017/3450 19 KING EDWARDS ROAD Change of use from Use Class D1 (Non-residential institution) to Use Class D1/C3 and raising of roof to create habitable roof space to create 2 x 2-bed self contained flats. Decision due 14th December.
• 45220/APP/2017/3028 RUISLIP BOWLS CLUB, MANOR FARM BURY STREET Single-storey extension to eastern elevation of club pavilion. Removal of 2 No. existing sheds to the east of the pavilion and replacement with new shed adjacent to the west of the pavilion. Enlargement of existing upper terrace. Revisions to existing fenestrations and access arrangements. Decision was due 26th October – now 25th December. Meeting held between RRA members and the architect for LBH – no significant issues.
• 8278 46454/APP/2016/427 47-49 HIGH STREET (Specialized Cycle Shop) First and second floor rear extension to create 4 x 2-bed and 1 x 1-bed self contained flats with associated cycle spaces. This application was eventually refused by the Council in February after a lengthy delay (of almost 9 months). It has resurfaced as an appeal.